Treasure hunt in Paris on American cinema
Great treasure hunt on the theme of American cinema
Lovers of cinema from across the Atlantic, this great treasure hunt is for you. This free game is open to all (families, adults and tourism professionals) and allows you to discover Paris from a different angle.
To do so, simply go to the U.S. Tourist Office website and fill out a registration questionnaire.
Treasure Hunt Terms and Conditions
After validating their participation, the players will meet on Sunday, October 13 at the HD Diner Rivoli, 2 rue du roule in Paris in the 1st arrondissement.
Two departures are organized: at 11 am and 3 pm, according to the convenience of the participants. Three courses are proposed, each lasting between 1h30 and 2 hours.
One course is programmed for families with children and two others for adults with two different levels of difficulty.
These three beautiful walks are on foot and cover two Parisian districts. A game booklet is distributed to each team and it is recommended – but not mandatory – to have one smartphone per group.
Gifts to be won
The organizers saw things in a big way. The gifts to be won at the end of the great treasure hunt are tempting:
– 1 trip for 2 persons on the East Coast of the USA offered by the tour operator Visitors
– 1 trip for 2 people to Florida offered by Air France, Visit Orlando and the Biltmore Miami Coral Gables Hotel
– 2 seats for 2 people for the Mogador theatre in Paris (with programme and glass of champagne)
– 2 dinners for 2 people at the Wild West Show at Disney Village Paris
– 3 dinners for 2 people at the Planet Hollywood at Disney Village Paris
– 40 cinema seats at Gaumont Pathé Disney Village Paris
– 50 Fantrippers travel guides
– 25 Michelin travel guides
For professionals, other prizes are at stake:
– 1 trip for 2 people to Seattle offered by Delta Air Lines and the Seattle Tourist Office
– 2 dinners for 2 people at the Planet Hollywood at Disney Village Paris
– 10 cinema tickets at Gaumont Pathé Disney Village Paris
During the three routes, participants may have the chance to discover places already listed in the Fantrippers Paris Guide of the 1,000 cult places of films, series, music, comic books and novels and even win a copy.
The Louvre where Wonder Woman gets a briefcase from Bruce Wayne, the Regina Hotel where Jason Bourne goes, the rue de Valois where Ethan overturns Isla Faust in Mission: Impossible – Fallout, as well as the Ritz Hotel where characters from Everybody Says I Love You are staying; maybe this great treasure hunt will lead the participants there. Surprise!
The Fantrippers Buying Board
Cult! novels : 100 mythical places of novels (French Edition)
Cult! Novels tells you the secrets of the places that made the history of literature.
Discover the history of Harry Potter’s house, the park that inspired the Lord of the Rings, Dracula’s castle and many other mythical places in literature in a new book.
Interest for fans
Value for money
By Anthony Thibault